ENJOY MICKEY's BLOGSITE

"If you can't Dazzle em' wit Brilliance, Buffle em' wit Bullsh*t."

Saturday, November 13, 2010

RIHANNA reveals reason for RED HAIR


Pop star Rihanna decided to dye her hair red because she wanted to stay 'edgy' even though she toned down her clothes. The Only Girl (In the World) singer wanted to look exciting despite not being as 'loud' with her fashion choices. According to British newspaper the Daily Star, she said: "With my hair I was ready for something new, something loud, something expressive and something fun. "I'd had blonde hair and it was so boring for me, black is still my favourite colour, but this time I wanted something edgier because I don't like the edgy clothes any more - I guess I had to take the edge to somewhere else - my hair!" Now the 22-year-old has changed her style, she revealed her favourite designer is Stella McCartney. Rhi Rhi added: "I wear a lot of Stella McCartney because what she does is great - she's a top designer."...

No comments:

Post a Comment